Social Security 101: Everything You Wanted to Know
Jack Burns, Public Affairs Specialist for Social Security Administration in Arizona, will provide this free workshop to answer these questions and more:
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services. Go to www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop.
This program will be presented online using Webex. Registration is required. Registered participants will receive an email with instructions on how to join the meeting. Don't see the email? Check your spam folder.
New to Webex Meetings?
All you need to connect is a computer, smartphone, or tablet. You don’t need a webcam or microphone to participate. If you don’t have a device, you can connect to the meeting’s audio only with a phone call.
For more information about installing Webex for free visit: https://www.webex.com/downloads.html
This guide will help you get started with Webex:
- Tuesday, May 9, 2023
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Arizona Time (change)
- Online Program
- Adults Seniors
- Health and Wellness Money and Finances
Time Zone: Arizona Time (change)