Medicare 101: Navigating the Complexities
The Area Agency on Aging’s SHIP Programs help you navigate the complexities of Medicare. Join us to learn about how we provide local, in-depth, and objective insurance counseling and assistance to Medicare-eligible individuals, their families, and caregivers. Topics include:
- Help for yourself or your loved ones
- Worried about out-of-pocket costs associated with Medicare?
- Reviewing health or prescription drug plan options
- Unsure about Medicare’s eligibility criteria?
- Wondering what Medicare does and doesn’t cover?
- Confused about who pays first, Medicare or another insurance?
- Uncertain of yours or your loved one's rights, under Medicare?
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Arizona Time (change)
- Pulliam Auditorium
- Burton Barr Central Library