Phoenix Public Library looks forward to welcoming attendees at our in-person programs. The City of Phoenix follows CDC Guidelines for reducing COVID risk. Everyone age 2 and older visiting a city facility, including libraries, is required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. If you need a mask for you or your child, please ask at the Desk. Attendance at in-person programs is reduced to accommodate physical distancing. Thank you for understanding.
Medicare 101: Navigating the Complexities
The Area Agency on Aging’s SHIP Programs help you navigate the complexities of Medicare. Join us to learn about how we provide local, in-depth, and objective insurance counseling and assistance to Medicare-eligible individuals, their families, and caregivers. Topics include:
- Help for yourself or your loved ones
- Worried about out-of-pocket costs associated with Medicare?
- Reviewing health or prescription drug plan options
- Unsure about Medicare’s eligibility criteria?
- Wondering what Medicare does and doesn’t cover?
- Confused about who pays first, Medicare or another insurance?
- Uncertain of yours or your loved one's rights, under Medicare?
- Friday, October 22, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Arizona Time (change)
- Meeting Room A, Burton Barr Central Library
Time Zone: Arizona Time (change)