Effective February 28, 2022, City of Phoenix lifted the face mask requirement for those visiting and/or attending programs within City of Phoenix facilities and Phoenix Public Library locations. City of Phoenix follows CDC Guidelines for reducing COVID risk. Should the risk level in Maricopa County increase to a high category, masking requirements will be reinstated. Attendance at in-person programs continues to be reduced to accommodate physical distancing. Thank you for understanding.
Medicare 101: Navigating the Complexities Online
The Area Agency on Aging’s SHIP Programs help you navigate the complexities of Medicare. Join us to learn about how we provide local, in-depth, and objective insurance counseling and assistance to Medicare-eligible individuals, their families, and caregivers. Topics include:
- Help for yourself or your loved ones
- Worried about out-of-pocket costs associated with Medicare?
- Reviewing health or prescription drug plan options
- Unsure about Medicare’s eligibility criteria?
- Wondering what Medicare does and doesn’t cover?
- Confused about who pays first, Medicare or another insurance?
- Uncertain of yours or your loved one's rights, under Medicare?
This program will be presented online using Webex. Registration is required. Registered participants will receive an email with instructions on how to join the meeting. Don't see the email? Check your spam folder.
New to Webex Meetings?
All you need to connect is a computer, smartphone, or tablet. You don’t need a webcam or microphone to participate. If you don’t have a device, you can connect to the meeting’s audio only with a phone call.
For more information about installing Webex for free visit: https://www.webex.com/downloads.html
This guide will help you get started with Webex:
- Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Arizona Time (change)
- Online Program
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Time Zone: Arizona Time (change)