Effective July 1, 2022 the current COVID-19 Community Level in Maricopa County is high. Consistent with CDC guidance, City of Phoenix recommends the use of face masks for those visiting and/or attending programs within City of Phoenix facilities and Phoenix Public Library locations. Thank you for understanding.
Cesar Chavez Library Safe Sleep & Home Safety Class (English Class)
Phoenix Children’s provides the Keep Your Safe Baby Program, which combines education on Safe Sleep and Home Safety for parents to share the benefits of baby proofing a home to prevent injuries. Parents can participate in a free 2-hour Keep Your Baby Safe training, parents will receive a free Keep Your Baby Safe Kit (kit includes a Pack ’n Play along with other home safety products). Participants must pre-register. This class will be presented in Spanish on July 20th.
• Do not currently own a crib or Pack ‘n Play®.
• Must be in third trimester of pregnancy (28-40 weeks).
• OR baby must be less than 6 months and weigh under 20 lbs.
• Unable to purchase a crib or Pack ‘n Play®.
• Must participate in a 2-hour Safe Sleep and Home Safety training.
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- 9:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Arizona Time (change)
- Cesar Chavez Library, Meeting Room, Cesar Chavez Library
Time Zone: Arizona Time (change)